Monday 14 January 2013

Quotes that strike a cord

One of the many things I have been doing since my breast cancer diagnosis was I made a point of reading inspiring and encouraging quotes and sayings each and every day.  I write them on the mirror in the bathroom so that every time I go to brush my teeth or wash my hands I am inspired and reminded by the quote/saying and I take a moment to reflect on what I have just read.  This is something that is so easy to do and what I believe can make a big difference in your life should you wish to lead a more fulfilling life and feel uplifted and inspired daily.  Don't underestimate the impact that this easy ritual can have on your life, try it out i'm certain you won't be disappointed with the result.

One of the quotes that really struck a cord with me and has stuck in my mind every since I read it was this one:-

"Those who don't have time to be healthy now will have to make time for disease later"

I believe that this has stuck in my mind so much so because so often I hear people say to me "Oh Sam, I don't have time to make a salad or do some exercise"...whenever I hear that I think of the quote above.  Once again, whatever you make a priority in your life you will find time for. 

Take some responsibility for your health and well being...once you know how its pretty darn easy to make it a habit that sticks.  Try it...you're going to love it.

Have a great day everyone xxooxx

No comments:

Post a Comment