Wednesday 10 October 2012

So i've decided to write a blog!  Bit nervous about this...have never written a blog before!  I'm not even sure if i want people to read it...haa, haa, i'm confused but i'm going with my gutt and JUST DOING IT!! Faaak...my portable keyboard has just run out of battery so I'm having to type this super slow on the ipad...I guess my first blog (if u can even call it that...I'm such a novice) is going to be a short one after all.
I've decided to write a blog for many reasons but the two main reasons are because I think it's a cool way to document ones life and secondly since I've been diagnosed with Stage 11 breast cancer on 31st Jan this year I find it very therapeutic to document how I'm feeling and get it all out on paper instead of it swirling in my head ALL the time.  I am also hoping that as I document my life and journey with cancer I may one day in years to come help others who have to embark on a cancer journey and that they may be able to draw hope and strength from my postings.  My only regret is that I didn't start this 8mnths ago when I was first diagnosed...but better late than never hey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment