Tuesday 16 October 2012

Background picture

I'm getting to know how to customise my blog...hence the red heading and new background picture!  I was drawn to the background picture because of the fresh vegetables photographed which i eat so much of since my diagnosis.  I believe its a very important part of my diet going forward to help decrease the chances of recurrence.  I have read about ten books since being diagnosed which is pretty good for me since i used to read one book every two years on average.  I believe that knowledge is power and with a cancer diagnosis you cling onto any small bit of power/control that you can get as you feel that everything about your health has spun out of control. 

I will talk in my next blog about why i feel that our food choices are so important in achieving optimal health.

This is also my first blog with paragraphs...woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment